Corporates & Institutes
Professional audiovisual solutions for businesses and institutions
Holding meetings with participants all over the globe using professional video conference systems for more efficient working methods and significant savings in time and money
BIS ID digital signage can be used to distribute all kinds of information at any time to any selected target group and to any selected location
High-quality solutions for powerful image display, such as projection, LCD and LED (touch) screens, interactive boards and video walls
BIS specifies, implements and maintains audiovisual solutions and ensures optimum integration in your ICT infrastructure. Our range of services also includes designing and installing complete presentation, information and communication rooms. Our objective is to give you the capability of communicating information to staff, visitors, customers and other people via images and sound, both effectively and without fuss, with the support of advanced operating systems, information distribution systems or room management systems.
We configure and equip all kinds of rooms in all types of organisation with (total) audiovisual solutions for highly diverse applications. For example, auditoria, boardrooms, meeting rooms, presentation rooms, coordination centres, classrooms, study rooms, training rooms, video rooms and waiting rooms. In addition, we also provide support in the form of an extensive range of audiovisual, ICT and electrical engineering services in order to host, maintain and manage your solutions.
Some of the benefits we offer you
- High quality solutions for powerful image display, such as projection, LCD and LED (touch) screens, interactive boards and video walls.
- Obviously, your solution would not be complete without a good sound and discussion system for clear reproduction of speech and music.
- Holding meetings with participants in all four corners of the globe using professional video conference systems; more efficient working methods, more effective communication and significant savings in terms of time and money.
- Webcasting, streaming video and archiving make it possible for viewers to follow meetings and conferences via internet live and on demand; including the ability to ask questions.
- BIS ID digital signage can be used to distribute all kinds of information at any time to any selected target groups and to any selected location. Even down to desktop level and via SMS and internet.
- Roommanagement systems allow you to make or cancel room reservations for meetings very easily; via Outlook, a web browser or on the spot using the compact touch screen. Everybody can display the reservation schedule.
- All the audiovisual equipment present in a building can be managed and operated from a single central point using our advanced operating systems.
- Outdoor Displays for digital communication with target groups in open-air settings or major public indoor locations like shopping centres, libraries and museums.
- Advanced touch tables – such as the BIS PresenTable and the Samsung SUR40/Microsoft Surface 2.0 – which bring interactive collaboration within everybody’s reach.
- Complete room design and configuration by our fully qualified interior designers.
More information about our products and services can be found in the core competences/divisions section. Please also take a look at our beautifully visualised reference projects and the BIS concepts section; ready-made solutions that have been put together for specific applications.